Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Can my daughter get normal vision after having a minus 3 power in both eyes ?

Dear sir, My Daughter is 14 years She is suffuring from minus power 3 in both eyes . Can she see normally....?
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  712
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
you daughter is having simple myopia .use glasses constantly,go for regular eye check up.there is no way by which you can reduce power.ONCE SHE IS AGE OF 19-20 she can go for contact lens and lasik surgery.donot worry.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Your daughter has to use glasses,she can go for contact lenses,there is no other option.
She should wear glasses for continuous use otherwise she will have more number in the future.
Do not try to decrease number as there is no way by which one can reduce the number.
In the future she can go for corneal lesser procedure after advice of eye surgeon.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor