Can mucus discharge from the vagina be due to endometriosis?

Hi I m 24 years old and I just had my second baby 2 months ago. I am having excessive mucus discharge out of the vaginal area and I am hurting really bad in my lower abdominal area I had an IUD placed put in the end of April and I have been cramping ever since. I had a ultrasound done today and it showed that the IUD was still currently in place correctly. I have been diagnosed with endometriosis, but never had surgery could this be related to endometriosis ?
Tue, 26 Mar 2019