Can minors have a heart attack?

I have heard that they can t. Is this ture?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
Very rarely with certain disorders, practically no.

I have a minor pain - not in the chest - but kind of like near my left breast, near the armpit. It is not constant - but annoying. Could this have anything to due with being anemic? I recently had lost so much blood due to a fibroid on the uteris that I had to get a transfusion. I am scared that it might be a heart attack - or am I over worring?

This is the 3rd morning that I have woken with chest pains and a back ache. I am morbidly obese. My age is 26 and weight is 250. I am female.

Just got a leaflet through the door telling all the symtoms of a heart attack , it says don t mess about waiting just call the emergency services. Now, I have those symtoms everyday, I also have high b.p. (last checked 120/170 only last week). Am I having heart attacks? Sorry, numbers wrong way round. Feel it like most days but thougt a heart attack was going to be of hollywood proportions, this leaflet describes what I feel.