Can metastatic breast cancer wtih uptake along periphery of hepatic lobe and spleen be cured from chemotherapy?

hi. i was just diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer in my liver via a pet scan- a right hepatic lobe lesion measuring one centimeter - suv 4.0 -and another at the level of the dome measuring the same with suv 3.3. there is also uptake along the periphery of the right hepatic lobe. associated with hypo density adjacent to the right hepatic lobe. are these issues that can be dealt with through chemotherapy. there is also uptake along the peripery of the spleen with suv of 6.3
Thu, 6 Mar 2014