Can meprate tablet avoid pregnancy ?

if i take meprate tab on 25th day can it avoid pregnancy an start periods soon cause 4 days before had intercourse without protection
Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Drug/Medication ,  

Meprate tablet will not help you to avoid pregnancy.

You need a prescription of an emergency contraceptive pill. This pill can help avoid pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of unprotected sexual intercourse.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Hi
Welcome to healthcareMagic
No it wont avoid pregnancy, moreover its too late to act now. Emergency contraceptives within 72 hrs of unprotected intercourse are most effective. Wait for your periods. If you miss periods ,confirm pregnancy by doing urine pregnancy test. If pregnancy is positive you can consult an obstetrician for further management. Take care.