Can masturbating prone as a female cause damage to the

Can masturbating prone as a female cause damage to the bladder? I can't find a straight answer to this question. I'm a twenty-seven-year-old female, and I've been masturbating prone for as long as I can remember. It always makes me need to pee immediately afterwards, but lately it's been having this effect where I have a constant need to pee for up to a few hours afterwards that isn't relieved when I actually go. It doesn't happen during the day (I masturbate at night) and I don't experience any kind of burning or blood, so I don't think it's a UTI. It's terrible, because I'm unable to sleep or feel any relief.

I know masturbating prone is supposed to be bad for you, but it's the only way I've ever experienced sexual pleasure (I'm a virgin still). But obviously, it's not worth it if I'm injuring myself.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Thu, 1 Nov 2018