Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Can low BP cause bruises and delayed periods ?

I have unexplainable bruising in the pit of my elbows and the pit of my knees. Am late on my period, extreme faigue, 3 neg preg. tests. Should I be worried? I am 27 weigh 145 and have had anemia with both of my previous pregnancies. also i currently have had blood pressure of 80/20
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  485
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magc
seriously these are odd symptoms ..please visit best physician near you,,as you need some blood and urine test
take care
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.You need to see your doctor for this.You need proper physical examination for all this.Bruising and low blood pressure needs concern and proper care.I think there is some mistake in blood pressure as 80/20 in not possible.You need some investigation like blood counts,coagulation profile etc.for proper diagnosis.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
A nurse took my blood pressure with me sitting and standing. she said it was 80 over 60 NOT 80/20. (typo) She said it actually dropped when I stood up which is abnormal. I wont have insurance for a few weeks as my husband and I just got married and am waiting to be added to his insurance. Just wondering if this is a huge concern?
Answered: Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor