Can liver be the reason for swollen throat and yellow dots in eyes ?

why is my throat swollen and why the yellow dots in eyes? hi, i am being treated because of my throat being so swollen and i have history of gerd . my esophigal was swollen to and they put me on cipro everyday, but i have just noticed that recently i am getting yellow spots in my eyes. they are on both sides of the black part and the middle looks a bit yellow. what could be causing this? does it have something to do with my liver? i know i had an abnormal liver count once before when i had a blood draw.
Wed, 18 Jan 2012