Can levipil cause fits after meningioma surgery?

Hi doctor, my dad has undergone with surgery for meningioma twice in past 5 years... he is taking levipil tablet 500mg twice a day.... from past 1 week he is continuously getting fits in his left hand . It has become very weak.... is that any effect of levipil.... kindly help me with your suggestion ... other tablets are mellica, carzetol, epton
Thu, 17 Jul 2014
The fits your father developed may not be due to the effect of levipil. It may be due to the meningioma tumor which is probably recurring ; this needs immediate consultation with your neuro surgeon for evaluation of the meningioma recurrence and appropriate treatment.