Can kidney stones cause urinary incontinence?

I think I passed a kidney stone on Friday. It was very painful and then the pain migrated and stopped, And now I have the constant urge to urinate. It is not painful to go but the urge is almost unbearable. Just now I also started having pain in my left side again.
Thu, 5 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I think you may be suffering an infection of urinary tract. It doesn't cause incontinence.
Do an uroculture.
You may need antibiotics.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 's  Response
I think you may be suffering an UTI since the urethra may be damaged from passage of stone.
Do an uroculture.
Antibiotics may be needed.