Can intake of Buspar cause side effect of mood fluctuations?

I have been prescribed Buspar-for panic attacks. I began taking it Saturday at 5mg in morning and 5mg at night. I have noticed my mood to be more depressed, irritable, and easily agitated, along with a strange feeling, described as a brain zap (I experienced these when I used to take Paxil and would miss a dose). I was also given qty. of 5 1mg clonazepam to take half twice daily for the severe attacks, which I have taken in the past without problem. I have been on Buproprion SR 150 mg twice daily, for about 8 months. It is now Tuesday. Should I discontinue the Buspar?
Tue, 26 Feb 2019