Can i use hair colors?

My hair is long and black. My all frinds appreciate it very much. but iam getting bored with the same hair style. Bit i donot want to cut it short since i like it very much. I thought i atleast change the color of my hair. Is it good to change my ahir color. Can i use hair color on my hairs. Will it affect my hair .
Sat, 21 Nov 2009
's  Response
you know the black hair is good and looks good if you want to change the hair color you can change it. but use good quality hair color or else it will spoil the hair.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

No it wont, you can use it.

tavleen's  Response
bit will give very good look but after using it i have got more hairfll..i have used good quality loreal only but still..so be carefull buddy