Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Can i use Omnacortil for the treatment of asthma/cough ?

I have severe attack of asthama and cough many times in a day. In past Omnacortil with some other medicines combination help to stop it. Can I use it ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  559
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Please contact Dr. Jitendra Bahl, Chirayu Clinic, Vikaspuri, Delhi-18 (For appointment contact 91 11 28533739 and 98106-08252.
Hope this information will help you reaching a place with geniune advice, good facilities and satisfactory resolution of your problem.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
No.You should not use any medicine without advise of your doctor.Onmacortil is an steroid preparation,so it has be taken only under guidance from your doctor.It is possible that you may have the same problem again but examination is must.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor