Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Can i use Fucidin ointment for lump on my eyelid ?

hi im a 28 year old woman and have a little lump on my eyelid for 4 mths now which gets a little bigger fromo time to time. Called to the doc and he gave me fucidin ointment but the pack tells me not to use near the eyes and the lump in on the inner of my eyelid, Should i apply it??
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  685
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi yena;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ointment to be used for eye has specifically written words like --eye ointment on it .If it is not written on it then please consult the doctor with the ointment and let him see if it can be applied in the eye.Without personal consultation please do not use any such ointment if eye ointment is not written on it.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor