Can i use Fucidin ointment for lump on my eyelid ?

hi im a 28 year old woman and have a little lump on my eyelid for 4 mths now which gets a little bigger fromo time to time. Called to the doc and he gave me fucidin ointment but the pack tells me not to use near the eyes and the lump in on the inner of my eyelid, Should i apply it??
Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Hi yena;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The ointment to be used for eye has specifically written words like --eye ointment on it .If it is not written on it then please consult the doctor with the ointment and let him see if it can be applied in the eye.Without personal consultation please do not use any such ointment if eye ointment is not written on it.
Thanks