Can i try steroid base or non-steroidal base anti-inflammatory eye drops?

hi,

i am living in australia.

which madicin is best for uv exposer,

i am suffring from pterygium or pinguecula since 1 month.

now i am using cellufresh(just lubricating) i drops.

can i try steroid base or nonsteroidal base anti inflammatory idrops in australia

please advise me.

thanks for your kind support.
Fri, 11 Apr 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello
It seems from the history that you are having ptrygium or pinguecula for one month. These are degenerative conditions of conjunctiva and they are seen most commonly in people who are exposed to excessive sun light.
If they are progressive surgery in the form of excision.
Medical treatment can be used in the form of decongestant eye drops to reduce prominence and non steroidal antiinflammatory eye drops in case inflammation of the pterygium or pinguecula.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you