Can i take xanax after 10 hours of alcoholic drink ?

Hi, I drank today my last glass was taken at 7 30 PM yesterday, can I take my Xanax 10 hours after?
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
hi,
Yes you can take.

Hi. I took a half of a .5 Xanax without thinking after a bad nightmare. I just remembered I had drank about a beer and a half earlier in the night stoping drinking 4 hours or so ago. And the half beer was at dinner about 7 hours ago. Am I going to be fine?

I take xanax for flying, usually 1 tablet at .5 mg about a half hour before and then a bit more if needed (1/2-1 tablets). This morning I have a trans-Atlantic flight after having a long day of drinking alcohol (wine) in Rome with friends. Is it safe to take xanax this soon after drinking (2 bottles over several hours, shared among 3 people---much more than usual and i feel it!)

Hello, I am prescribe .5 mg of xanax as needed. I took one last night around 9pm and also another this morning around 9am. A couple friends want to meet for Happy Hour around 5pm. I ate a good lunch and am wondering if i will be able to have a few drinks?

Recent questions on Shingles

Hi, my bf and I had dry humping couple of times yesterday. He had 2 boxers on and shorts and I had my panties. We tried to make sure nothing came on me. The next day evening I started feeling nauseous and tired. After a day, I still felt slight nausea but whenever I ate something, it stopped. I urinate a lot too and feel tired. I belch a lot too. My breasts feel a little tender and nipples hurt(i think they hurt because of bf making out on them too much yesterday). Am I pergnant?

I m having an issue with my periods lately. Since I was 12 I got it every month but never knew when in the month I d get it. Often I d get it on holidays or other big events. When I turned 14, they got a lot heavier periods. Pain killers bearly worked. I also just wasn t hungery and could go a whole day or two without eating more than a few bites of food. My mom thinks it might of been an issue inside me that I got from my dad s side of the family. I asked but nothing seemed to match up. Now I m 15. My periods have gotten really weird and it s starting to worry me. I was out and moving a lot over the summer and my periods were almost painless and I could even forget I had it. Once school started for me, I didn t get out as much and my period is more heavy than I remember. Well, at first I just had a lot of spotting for almost a month before I got the full out period. I felt fine for a little bit other than some cramps , but after I moved around and woke up more, I started to feel really sick. I felt like I had a fever , got pale, felt like I was going to puke, and everything in my body seemed to hurt. I had to be sent home it was so bad. This has happened to me before but then I had reason behind it. I thought I was sick from badly cooked food the first time and the other two times I was already sick. But me being in good health other than a runny nose from allergies turning into a fever and sickness when I get my period worries me. I need to find out what s causing this soon because I m tired of having to miss school and other things because of a period that leaves me in so much pain I don t want to leave bed. I ve never had sex and don t take any birth control medication so that takes a lot off the list of what s wrong. Do you know what it might be that s causing my periods to act so weird?

Hi Im 35 years of age, my periods have always been every 28 days for 5 days but I have lost a lot of weight (4 stone ) in the past 2 years & now my periods are all over the place. My period was due on Wednesday but I actually started bleeding last Wednesday (lightly) up until yesterday & today I am losing like a proper period. I just dont know what I can take or do to make it better ? AAAA

Thank you so much for this opportunity.My name is Sandra prior to this time I haven t seen my period( mestrual cycle) for almost 2 years which was in 2010,but on the 30th of August 2012 my period came and I was very excited but didnt show up in september.The next time the mestrual cycle came was in October 12th 2012.I was scheduled to do an IUI but when the doctor had a virginal scan on me he discovered that the lining of the womb is thin and he placed me on 6 tablets of 2mg progynova daily with primolut N . The question is,is the dose not to high having to take 2 tab -3times daily? I took the same drug in 2010 in another city I was asked to take just 1tab daily so am wondering why the doses high and the safety. thank you so much for your response

I have a rash on my arm that could either be poison oak (my husband did wildland training although he took all his gear off outside and I did not tough his things) or shingles . It covers most of my forearm, started with looking like eczema on...

Hi I am a Nurse who works in th Community, I recently bought new car in which I spend short spells in driving betwen patients homes. The car had a strong air freshener which to remove as I kept sneezing . We them moved in to new premises when the...

Diagnosed with tonsillitis last monday. On penecillan. Still not cleared up. Lightheaded and loss of appetite. Insomnia tonight. Worried!! Is this normal