Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Can i take glycomet to reduce weight ?

hello sir can u suggest me glycomet 1 gm reducing weight
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
do dieting
do jogging
One thing about losing weight is it doesn’t appeal us because the things you do to lose weight is boring and difficult. Unlike eating and enjoying delicious food. Sometimes, I wish there is a magic spell to lose weight but that is too good to be true.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for query.Glycomet is a drug used most commonly in the treatment of diabetes and poly cystic ovarian disease.It is not a weight reducing drug per se.Please do not take this without advise from your doctor.This is not an anti obesity drug.this reduce weight in some patients.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor