Can i take ampiclox during pregnancy?

i am pregnant in my 13 week
Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Hi,Sara,thanks for query.Please do not take any medicines without advise from you doctor.During first months of pregnancy the child development is taking at a very fast pace so it is good to avoid any drugs .If you have already taken 1 or 2 tablets will not cause any major issue.Just bring it to the notice of your doctor.bye and all the best to the mother to be.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
At 13 weeks of pregnancy it is quite safe to take ampiclox if the need arises. Usually the doctors avoid prescribing any medicine till 14 weeks of pregnancy except folic acid. But if it is very necessary then you can take it without worrying for your baby.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com