Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Can i take alcohol in my SGOT and SGPT level ?

Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  737
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From what you have asked you are having a fatty liver and alcohol is not adviced.Also reduce intake of oily,fatty item of food.
Would still like to know the detailed blood report and your age
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. M. R. Surabhi's  Response
U should not think of alcohal even,if U want be healthy
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Oncologist, Radiation Dr. Partha Sarathi Bhattacharyya's  Response
fatty liver indicates that your alchol intake should be stopped, if not the next is liver cirrhosis. so stop it
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
In fatty liver, the liver is being damaged slowly. Now the enzyme levels are not very high indicating that if you continue to take alcohol and fatty food, you will get severe liver damage. STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL AT ALL COSTS.
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
No, you have fatty liver means pathology is going on in liver, this is alaram to you. So stop alcohol. avoid oily and spicy food. Take live 52 syrup 2 tsf bd, along with arogyavardhini tab. Take light diet.keep your bowel clean so take Triphala churna 2tsf with warm water, bed time.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor