Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Can i take FOLIBEST instead of FOLVITE in pregnancy ?

doctor , my wife is gating pregnancy . last month i have taken advice from a doctor. he advised me to take drug named FOLVITE(5mg). Unfortunately i have got FOLIBEST. now i want to know is it same drug ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  772
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi Zahid hasan

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

They both are same and you can give her FOLIBEST.Folibest has mainly      Folic Acid and is useful in increasing chances of pregnancy and helps in nutrition during pregnancy.

Take care

Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor