Can i smoke in heart murmur?

I am 18 i have a heart murmur.i waz wondering if u can still smoke? I am 18 i have a heart murmur.i waz wondering if u can still smoke?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
No. You should not smoke.

I have a stills heart murmur (innocent murmur). I was wondering if it would be okay to smoke marijuana. I’ve done a lot of research and it says that it could raise your heart rate and I originally have a fast heart rate anyway. I’m afraid I’m gonna be nervous about doing it so my heart rate would be high because of that plus the smoking part I was afraid it could lead to a heart attack. I’ve put a lot of thought into it I’m just trying to find out if it would do any damage.

I have a heart murmur, oing for endocardigram tomorrow. Have had since 10 th. No Dr. Has heard it again til now, not heard since high school. Dr. Saint it s 7.0 or something.was going to have surgery for incontinence ,dont t really want surgery, but really bad, All other health good, don t smoke or drink, vegetarian diet.I m scared!

my 15 {girl} was newly diagnosed with a heartmurmur ll /lll lcs apex-late stysolic grade lll; ejection click im worried if she drinks or smokes pot what may happen till we know exactly her condition is ,she is scheduled for a echo test in a few weeks but the doc said no exertion