Can i reduce the dose of ramipril 5mg if i have lower down my BP ?

Sir I am taking ramipril 5mg and now my BP reduced to 100 Sir I am taking ramipril 5mg OD and vertin 8 mg BD for last 1 month and now my BP reduced to 100/60 even 95/60 in the morning and 110/70 in the evening. Heart beat 71-78. Can I reduce the dose as advised by Med spl. I am 35 year old male normal build. All test carried out including ECO and TMT all are normal. Only problem I am facing is tiredness , giddiness always and aggravates in evening. Please help
Mon, 25 Apr 2011