Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can i masturbate after having Lletz procedure?

I had a Lletz procedure done 2 days ago, I know I am not able to have sex for 4 weeks, but am I able to masterbate or have foreplay before the 4 week mark?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1654
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic.
Well after Lletz procedure the cervix needs time to heal up and it should be protected from trauma and infection.No intercourse ,no use of douche or tampoons.You have tub bath or shower.well answer to your question is that you should avoid to masturbate and also avoid having foerplay.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Are you having any pain or fever. I think the surgry site would have healed by now. Talk to your Gynaecologist before waiting any longer.
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor