Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Can i have intercourse with vaginal problem ?

hi iam 30 years old, doctor has prescribed me canesten vaginal cream, now my doubt is that whether I can have intercourse with my husband
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
u can have but try to use some protection to avoid him from getting infection,otherwise u both will keep getting infection from each other.
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If you do not have local discomfort,itching ,redness over the part,you can have relation with your husband.Some times in case of infection the skin in that area becomes very sensitive and minor trauma can lead to bleeding,so it is better to avoid in such a situation.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome to health care magic.canesten given for vaginal infection.if you do intercourse with your husband,it might possible that he also having your after clear your infetion,then you have intercourse with your husband
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor