Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Can i give normet and ondem syrup to my 4 years old son for loose motion ?

hello sir my son is 4 years old and he is suffering with loose motion ..his stool is dark and offencive...can i give him a normet syrup and ondem syrup
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  3671
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You can give both syrups.
Give plenty of water and liquids to prevent dehydration.
Give curd,rice,butter milk.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Ghazi Sharique Ahmad's  Response
You can give normet but ondem is not required if your child is not vomiting. Give plenty of ors (electrobion) to drink and consult a pediatrician nearby.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor