Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Can i get pregnant with certain gaenogical disorders ?

37 y/o female (clean bill of health)...My last period started 5/9/11...I was late this month and just got it yesterday, 6/20/11. I had tons of signs to indicate I was pregnant and then all of a sudden it comes...not spotting, but definately bleeding . I lost 5 lbs, however, my belly is bigger. Thought it was bloating until today...I feel a lump on the hairline (underneath my belly button!! It s hard along the hairline, but the focus seems to be right in the middle. Could I be pregnant?? Please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
From your history it is clear that you are definitely not having pregnancy.
The bump you feel may be due to lipoma,
Go for ultra sound to find out the cause,
ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor