Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Can i get pimples and scar treatment in Mumbai?

hi my name is raja and i am 27 years old from mumbai...i got these frustrating problems of pimples and acars with pores for 12 years...i have never been to any doctor now i am trying to permanently solve this problem...i need suggestions on which is the best dermatologist in mumbai for treatment
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Raja its important that you first take treatment for your acne and then try for the scars
.I am not in mumbai ,but have friends in mumbai who are doing good in dermatology.They even have lasers in their practice .One of the dermatologist whom you can contact is Dr.jitesh shetty..his contact number is 9820980639...You can give my reference if you want.He is quite a busy doctor as he has his branches in mumbai,bangalore ,udupi and mangalore.
You can contact hi,m and discuss in detail.

Dr.Bharat chawda

Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor