Can i drink cocacola as i have diabetes ?

just wanted to ask.. if someone has diabetes can he/she drink cocacola light zero sugar
Thu, 19 May 2011
's  Response
yes, you can take as it contains zero carbs which'll be converted into sugars
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
a diabetic can take any thing only within total calori limit as has been advised by doctor
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
No COKE/PEPSI et al. Water is best beverage.
Coke, Pepsi et al kills. Degenerative diseases are all handed down by these profit hungry Vampires (not Empires). It's a NEXUS.
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Diabetics should be taking plenty of fluids.If the drink is low calorie and zero sugar drink , there is not much harm in taking such drinks.But , it happens that most of the drinks or energy drinks have very high levels of sugar so better avoided in Diabetics.