Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Can i conceive by taking bromergon tablets and ikaclomin tablets ?

Are the fertility drugs the right one for me to take Please i want to know if i can conceive taking bromergon tablets and ikaclomin tablets. I had a miscarriage 3months ago. my doctor advised that i use 3months to recover. He gave me vitamins E and C tablets, cod liver oil, ferrous sulphate and folic acid all these tablets i have taken for 3months before he recommended the fertility drugs i mentioned in my first paragraph. Are the fertility drugs the right one for me to take
Asked On : Fri, 17 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  1355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The drugs that have been prescribed by your doctor are actually used to induce ovulation and in most of the cases, proper treatment with these along with a proper timing of intercourse results in a successful pregnancy. You can go ahead with the treatment without worrying much.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor