Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Can i ask a doctor for the best surgery for recurrent thyroglossal cyst ?

My son who is just 5 years old is suffering from recurrent thyroglossal cyst. He has already undergone surgery twice. Please suggest me the name of the best Available Hospital where treatment from the best experienced doctors are available preferably at Chennai or at Bangalur. It is also requested to let me know the details such as name of the doctor, location of the said hospital and contact number who has speciality and experience in dealing with the such type of surgery.
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You may consult Dr. Sunil N. Dutt at the Apollo Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Tel.: +(91)-80-26304050 / 26304051, Mob: +91-9900128981.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Operationn for thyroglossal cyst is slightly touchy as even if a small amount of foetal tissue is left there will be recurrence of the cyst.In chennai and Bangalure, APOLLO hospitals are well known for best operations and post-op care. You can try these.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor