Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Can i ask a doctor about breathing and heart related problems since long ?

hitesh mahajan WS00138682.age-22years weight-45. he has an heart problm. u done balloning on 2005. u call us on july2011. we want to knw can we come on specific month???? nw he has some problm in breathing so plz
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Geetika,thanks for query.Dear madam this is open forum and your query is directed towards particular doctor and you have not mentioned his name also.You can send email to the doctor on this portal for this if he is on panel of this portal.Mean while if Mr.Hitesh is having any problem like difficulty in breathing please take him to a nearby physician for check up.bye.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor