Owl Image

Can hormonal imbalance cause high blood pressure ? How can blood pressure be lowered naturally ?

High blood pressure after marina removal I am a white female age 34 and I have a history of High blood pressure I was on lisinopril which was fine but wanted something that didnt interfere with pregnancy So I switched to methyldopa Was doing fine on it as far as I know until I got the merina taken out Now my blood pressure is consistently above 150/100. My question is could the HBP be related to homonal imbalance? and what can I take naturally that will lower the blood pressure within hours?
Thu, 19 Jan 2012