Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Can homeopathy treatment help me in blocked fallopian tubes with PDOC ?

blocked fallopian tubes , PDOC (Polycystic Ovarian Disease), failed IVF's. or have related pregnancy or fertility issues, homeopathic tretment help me 5 ft and weight is 50 kg. 6 months of married
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  419
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is not clear whether you are having the blocked tubes and other problems as mentioned
you are married only 6 months
if these are not your problem you please attend infertility clinic along with your husband and get complete work out and be on treatment till you get result
if it is blocked tube the condition must be corrected by operation and if no result in operation ivf is the procedure to be adopted
be in touch with your gynecologist and be explained about the treatment methods and prospects
hope yoy get result
Answered: Tue, 26 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi...welcome to health care magic,
i went through your case,it would be good if you could mail me ur scan reports to for further verificationz,i give you my word that Homoeopathy has miraculous results for PCOD. Even loss of 10%of bodyweight is ideal enough in your case.let me know your menstrual cycles,previous histories of abortions if present,anyother chronic disease if present..etc.
Diet and regimen:
Take up a crash dieting avoiding all the fatty foods as far as possible,drink in plenty of water.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor