Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Can homeopathy help to get rid of alcohol addiction ?

hi,one of my friend is severe alcoholic ,can homeopathy deaddict him
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Medicine can support the patient if he has a strong will to do so.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic forum,de-addiction for any kind can be only achieved through self will and dedicational effort ,medicines can bring about the changes but it mostly proves fruitless after sometime ,you should motivate your friend to leave all the habits once for all through active counselling ,it has better resullts ,believe me !
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
In Ayurved we regard it as madatya and at extreme stage it is usually tridoshaj. We have to restore all the doshas to normalacy and here strong cooperation backed by will of the patient is a must. Herbs that reduce the craving are brahmi shankhpushpi giloya mulethy etc.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor