Can high levels of stress over a long period of time damage the brain ?

can high levels of stress over a long period of time damage the brain ?
Fri, 16 Sep 2011
Medical Topics ,  
NO ,STRESS IS EMOTIONAL STATE,IT CAN NOT EFFCET ANY STRUCTURAL CHANGES IN BRAIN OR DAMAGE.
HOWEVER THE SIDE EFFECT OF STRESS HAVE SOME SOLE IN HYPERTENSIVE ACTIVITY BUT RELATION IS NOT FULLY ESTABLISHED.
STRESS CAUSES EMOTIONAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CHANGES WHEN PERSIST FOR LONG PERIOD OF TIME,DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY ARE COMMAN MANIFESTATION.PSYCHRITIC CLINICS AIM AT REDUCING THESE CHANGES.
INTRERSTINGLY,SOME DEGREE OF STRESS IS GOOD AS MOTIVATIVE FACTOR.

PERSONALITY PATTERN WITH HIGH STRESS ARE CALLED CLASS A ,AND SAID TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH CORONARY PROBLEMS,DIRECT RELATION SHIP IS NOT ESTABLISHED.

HOWEVER KEEP SMILING KEEP YOUR STRESS AWAY.
nikolaos's  Response
yes probably