Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can hickeys tend cause bumps?

My boyfriend seems to get bumps from me sucking or biting him during our lovemaking .. the bumps dont look infected or anything more like little acne bumps, no heads or pus or anything, any explanations or suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  656
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear user..,
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Bumps due to sucking and biting is nil signficant..,
it won't give any is hypersensitivity of saliva...,
one's saliva causes little irritation to others..ok.
But if any bleeding points during kissing and biting...
will produce problem to the other partner...(if second partner..,
infect with STD or AIDs., will chances to get to other partner).,
So don't invite it and try to avoid it ok..good luck.,
Answered: Sat, 7 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
it is better to get clinical examination and tests done tu rule out any infection
stop the activities till it is checked
hope every thing will be normal
Answered: Sun, 20 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor