Can heavy drinking causes pain in testicles?

My boyfriend got really drunk last night and all day he's been hung over but he keeps telling me his balls hurt and it feels like "blue balls". He also informed me that they hurt so bad that it hurts his stomache. Could the drinking be the cause of this? If so, why and what can be done to help?
Fri, 25 Sep 2015
Psychologist 's  Response
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. Too much alcohol can not only damage your liver, but also cause infections of some reproductive organs, like testicle. Burning of stomach and testicular pain could be easily associated towards heavy alcohol consumption and low food. Second reason could be the anxiety and obsession associated with heavy drinking.

But, I also suggest not to take the pain simply because there are many other aspects of it. Ask your boy friend to consult an urologist to get an accurate diagnosis.

If you require more of my help in this aspect, please use this URL. http://goo.gl/aYW2pR. Make sure that you include every minute details possible.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck. Take care.