Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Can hear heartbeat in ears. Have bundle branch blockage. Chest pain. Your thoughts?

I m hearing my heartbeat in both ears when I lay down, if I lay on my back I feel it in both big toes. My blood pressure is ok. 120/70. I do have left bundle branch blockage and wonder if its getting worse. I ll be leaving on cruise 3/24/13 and don t have time to see dr. now. Should I be concerned. I have also had some chest pain but I think it s indigestion. Would appreciate your thoughts. I m 60 yrs old.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Cardiologist 's  Response
feeling or hearing is normal it is due to pulsatile nature of local arteries ,
most common cause of LBBB is ischemia , other is idiopathic
you are feeling of chest pain also , so please consult cardiologist and do investigations ( ecg, echo, angiography if necessary)
Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor