Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice. Whether, it may contain molds in it or legionella bacteria lives in air conditioning rooms. But it may take 2-3 days to get symptoms but you people developed immediately means that you may exposed to some allergen etc. Better to stop it fumigate the room. Take anti allergy medications, if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.