Can having several abortions affect future pregnancy?

i am 31 years old and I have had 6 abortion and I got pregnant for the 7th time and the person am seeing told me he don’t want the child and I don’t have financial stability to raise a child I am scared of having an abortion for the 7th time and if I do it I am scared I might not be able to concive again when I want to some day cuz I did many abortions
Thu, 14 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion, firstly you should be relaxed. If I were your consulting your doctor, I would like to know some information from you
- Whether the previous abortions are spontaneous or induced?
- Time duration in between abortions?
Repeated abortions will deteriorate your health and may affect your chances of future pregnancy. But detailed history must be first elicited before any conclusion. It is advisable for you to remain in stable and healthy relationship. Have happy and healthy life.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Suraj Khandhedia