Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Can having everyday sex result in reddening and graying of chin and mustache hair ?

hello sir, I am 27 years old mail married, when i married that time my age is 18 years old, now i am 27, i do sex everyday, now my mustache & chin hairs are growing totally red & grey.I have done daily sex thats why this is the reason to growing red & grey hair? and having left knee pain and back pain and some sound is coming from left knee & elbow. please advise me how to black my chin & mustache hair...
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jul 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
ther is no relation between colour of hair n sexual intercourse so dont worry.if u r really concerned its best to visit a dermatologist since sudden change in hair colour indicates fungal infection n needs treatment.
Answered: Thu, 28 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
all your problem is not because of your sex may be due to genetic or iatrogenic
so improve your diet use homoeopath medicine for your hair use jaborondi and arnica thanks
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..dear Mohammed muzamil..,
Thanks for choosing Hcm.,
There is no relation between sex and greying of hairs..,
it is due to Heredo-familial and endocrinal disturbances..,
So why you are worrying ? first concentrate on good nutrition ..,
food and fresh fruits and vegetables...,ok..,
Knee pain and back pain..,sound in the left knee...,
indicates....Arthritic changes in Synovial joint..,
consult good Orthopaedic...,he will guide you..,and do neddful..,
ok...good lcuk.,
Answered: Sat, 21 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Mhd. Muzammil I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you, though I would like you to know that premature greying of hair has nothing to do with your sexual life, for your problems I would strongly insist you to find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
All your problems have no link with your sexual activity. Many a times this is hereditary factor also. I believe you need to rule out exact cause for pain and debility. To improve your immunity aamla is the drug of choice. for pains you can have tab. triodasahng guggul and tab.myostaal.
Answered: Sat, 30 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor