Can having birth control implant cause painful groin area?

Hello, I have been on the birth control implant implonon, iv had it for twice for three years six years all togather, i am soon to get it removed july 14 here in a couple of days, I m very nervous i m curious to know what type of birth control would you recommend for me? Also can you explain to me why my insisdes are achey, this has been going on faintly for some time now and i hope its s not cancer or something from my implant..? thank you so much for you time hope to hear my results soon!
Fri, 31 Jul 2020
Pulmonologist 's  Response

As you explain the situation it might be an inflammation of the uterus inner lining from the implant. You can take hormone replacement therapy for this or patches with hormones as another option of contraception. Please discuss with your doctor.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Jolanda Nikolla, Pulmonologist