Can genital warts be removed by a doctor ?

Just a random question here, do genital warts have to be removed by a doctor or can they come and go ?
Wed, 22 Feb 2012
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,  
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

I don know anything about it ! Genital warts which means condyloma acuminata or venereal warts  are caused by mainly a group of viruses called human papilloma viruses (HPV). There are many risk factors associated with it.

One study sponsored by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) reported that almost half of the all women with HPV had no visible symptoms. However, in many cases, small, hard spots (easily visible to the eye) can develop within three weeks to three months after exposure.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Most of them do not require any treatment and will subside on its own.