Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Can foracort inhaler 200. can it cause hands shivering ?

sir i am using foracort inhaler 200. can it cause hands shivering after taking it through mac spacer my heart beats (i think) increases & my hands starts shivering. i take twice at morning & in the night
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  762
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you are right in saying that you have tromors or shivering of hands and increased heart beat.The reason is you are taking a combination of Formeterol+Budesonide where formeterol is a bronchodilator and budesonide is a steroid.The problem you have is due to Formeterol and the common side effects are headache;tremors;fu like symptoms;dizziness;palpitations;increase in heart and pulse rate;nausea;muscle cramps etc.Please consult your doctor and he may either reduce the dose or shift to some other medicine.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor