Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Can folliden help to conceive ?

Hi, hello doctor i was on a follicle scan traetment from doctor and with 4- 5 doses of hcg 75 iu injection On day 15th my follice size was 19 mm and endo with 9 mm then was given an injection for follicle to rupture and they asked us to try for the next 3 days and asked me to get back on 19th day again , when i went for scan on 19th day she said there is free fluid , and egg is been released aand endometrium is 11 mm and she asked me to stop the rest of the tablets am taking and just take folliden(0-1-0) , duphaston(1-0-1),and ecosprin(0-1-0) ,diamet sr 500 mg(1-0-1) is this medication right and will thsi help to me to concieve, are there good chances for me to concieve in this cycle?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  257
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from your end you have every thing favorable but for pregnancy to occur husband's semen report should be normal
hope for the best
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor