Can fluocinonide cream remove red spots from hand?

I was gardening in the morning with garden gloves, big sun hat & big white long sleeve high collar shirt under the strong sun, because I burn badly. That evening suddenly my lower arms between the elbow & wrist are covered with bunch of red spots. At first I thought they are from the bugs, so I put the over the counter insect bite cream. It didn t help at all after frequent application overnight. They Itch badly, tiny dot size to 1/4 diameter, some have white or clear pointed center. I remembered I had a similar incident about 3 months ago on my lower legs & went to the dermotologist. She prescribed fluocinonide cream usp 0.05%, so I have been appling it this morning, but no improvement. Should I give more time ? I also have proctozone-HC TM 2.5% ( hydrocortisone cream usp 2.5% ) prescribed from another doctor. Is this the same as the first cream ? May I use ths instead or use it after the first one is gone ? How often may I use per day & how long may I use ? Or do I have totally another problem ?
Mon, 1 Oct 2018

Perhaps it is Miliria Rubra which is due to excess sweating and blockage of sweat ducts causing red, raised bumps because of sweat is unable to escape and the sweat ducts bursts inside the skin.

Miliria Rubra is extremely itchy. I suggest you to use a soothing lotion e.g calamine lotion to calm down the rashes.

In addition, I suggest you take an oral antihistamine e.g Cetirizine 10mg tablet once a day.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist