Can fistula re-occur at same place by just one episode of constipation ?

Can fistula re-occur at same place by just one episode of constipation? Age: 35 Gender : Female I had a Fistula surgery in April 08. The healing went of well and there was no problem for the last few months. 2 weeks back I had an episode of severe constipation, where I had to apply lot of pressure to pass stool. Since the pass few days my area which had healed is again paining. I think there was a mild fissue, as I would feel pain on passing stool. I took sitz bath regularly, and the pain on passing sttols is over. Problem: I still feel pain (more of discomfort than pain) while sitting on the area that had healed during last surgery. Question Can fistula re-occur at same place by just one episode of constipation? Will this discomfort become ok after some days....for should I see a doctor immediately.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009