Can fever cause noisy breathing in child?

My son is 7 years old. He has in the past suffered from viral asthma but has recently come off of Montelukast as he hasn t suffered for a year. He has a cold at the moment and has had some sickness and diarrhea with it. He has a slight temperature tonight and is breathing in, buy on breathing out he is making slight moaning noises. Is this a normal thing due to his slight temperature or should I be worried??
Mon, 9 Nov 2015
Diabetologist 's  Response
thank-you user for your query.
I understand your concern.
As per your child's situation I want to suggest is that kindly start giving your child a sachet of racecadrotil twice daily and syrup of ornidazole- and ofloxacin together twice daily.
Plain crocin syrup should be given for fever as when required. And yes moaning suggests that your child is in distress so don't worry once you start giving him medication he will be all right.
kindly seek any Paediatrician for further help
Don't worry your son will be all right soon.
god bless