Can extreme stomach cramps while on Keflex be treated at home?

I have been hospitalized for the last eleven days with sepsis and cellulitis and being treated with IV Keflex antibiotics in hospital and now oral version at home. Today I have started having very severe stomach cramps without diahrea. Also am on blood thinner to get rid of a blood clot that formed at the area of my PICC line. Should I return to the ER for treatment or is there something I can do to offset the extreme stomach cramping her at home
Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Take over the counter medication for diarrhea such as Imodium. Take probiotic supplements. Use Acetaminophen for stomach pain. If you don't get better go to the emergency room.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi