Can drinking alot of water cause high BP ?

A doctor told me drinking alot of water can cause high blood pressure and sweating is also not good for high blood pressur e is this true?
Mon, 24 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Drinking alot of water will increase your blood pressure true but you will also lose alot of sodium while perspiring. While you lose more sodium, you also tend to lose more water. This may increase blood osmolarity and therefore lower blood pressure. This will also depend on the temperature and why you are perspiring. With high temp. you lose more solutes and water. Thus lowering your BP. In the winter you wouldn't sweat much. Sweating is a means for compensating for the neg balance generated by water and thus hi blood pressure. Losing more sodium may be helpful, but it doesn't solve the problem since water follows causing no net change.

kathy's  Response
Hahaha ...wow i didnt know that ..maybe its true , i will check on that one ....wow sounds so not true , but who know iam just a model without any doctor Degree .... WATER SWEATING......GADD!! God forgive us ....water...